It’s been a little grey and gloomy outside lately, and it’s prompted me to think of ways to brighten up my home. I’m currently loving pops of yellow which is such a happy colour!
1. This faceted DIY Neon Decoration could double up as an early Christmas decoration.
2. The Svenska Hem homeware collection in yellow and white.
3. I’ve been coveting this delightful little Ferm Living raindrop cushion in neon yellow and grey for ages!
4. A little family of yellow dot hooks from Muuto.
5. Alarm Clock+Dock for your iPhone or iPod.
6. Yellow cloud napkin holder from IKEA – so cute!
7. Another patterned cushion, this time from Fine Little Day.
8. Retro armchair in dandelion yellow from the Jonah collection at MADE.com